Join us on the KANOA journey
You have a real passion for surfing and are enthusiastic about online marketing? Then we would be happy to get to know you!
What you can expect?
- You support our marketing team in content creation, content management and social media
- You optimize our marketing campaigns using metrics-driven analytics, A/B testing and market research: Target audiences, value propositions, channels and creatives
- You collaborate with Marketing & Product Design, in the creation of customer surveys and evaluations that provide us with new insights and optimization potential in product development and communication
What you should bring along?
- You are currently studying or have already completed your studies in the fields of marketing, communication, media or business
- You love to work creatively and analytically and have a solution-oriented way of working
- You are enthusiastic about data-driven brand and performance marketing campaigns
- You are a team player, committed, have strong communication skills and bring the necessary accuracy and independence with you
- Ideally, you already have some experience in content management or digital marketing and are familiar with SLACK, TRELLO, and Google Workspace
- You can work from pretty much anywhere in the world (but preferably you live near Munich, Saarbrücken or in the Basque Country)
What we offer you?
- A flexible and location independent work opportunity – digital nomads welcome 🙂
- A free workspace 5 minutes from the ocean with “when it’s on, it’s on” surf sessions
- Access to our KANOA Test Quiver in Anglet and your own surf equipment.
- Definitely no boredom as we move forward every day, and fast
- You will be encouraged and challenged by us – because development of each individual is very important to us
- Gaining valuable work experience in an international team of colleagues with an agile startup mindset
KANOA Surfboards is a direct seller – that means we sell primarily through our online store. KANOA Surfboards is a trademark of Gunsails von Osterhausen GmbH. GUNSAILS has been advising and serving customers all over Europe and the world for over 30 years. From the development of our products to the sale to the end customer, we combine all steps of the value chain. As a family-run company with a flat hierarchy and hands-on mentality, we have an open, collegial relationship with our employees and give each individual the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company. Quality, innovation and service for our customers are our top priorities.
You are ambitious, curious and want to gain practical experience? Then we are looking forward to your application! Just send it to email@example.com and send us your CV, letter of motivation, as well as all relevant documents and references (PDF format, please).
Contract duration: at least 3 months (preferably longer)
Working hours: 20-40 per week
Expected start date: 1.7.2021 (flexible)
Type of position: Full-time, Part-time, Internship
Salary: Up to 800,00€ per month