The Foamy Repair Kit has everything you need to fix your Foamy. It is easier and quicker than fixing a tire on your bike:
- Let your board dry completely before the repair
- Clean the damaged area (for example small cut)
- Depending on the position of the damage, take a piece of rail tape or a piece of vinyl skin and cut it to the right size.The patch should be at least 2 cm bigger than the damaged area
- put glue on both sides – the patch and on the area where the patch is supposed to be on
- Wait until the glue is dry (approximately 8 minutes)
- Put the patch precisely onto the damaged area and apply pressure. You don’t have to apply pressure for a long time, it is more important to apply a lot of pressure. you can use a roller or other tools to help.
- Wait at least 12 hours before you go back to the water.
The Repair Kit consists of:
- PVC Glue
- Rail Tape
- Vinyl Patch
If you have any further questions during the repair, feel free to get in touch via email or chat, we will be happy to help.