Citywave is a technology for generating standing waves, developed in Germany, which makes it possible to go surfing all year round. Indoor and outdoor – even in places far from the sea, as is often the case in Central Europe. Surfing is made possible by an artificial river wave generated by several powerful electric water pumps in a pool. This allows everyone to fall in love with rapid surfing. We cooperate with many City Waves all over Europe. You can find out more on our partner page.
City waves around Europe:
- Jochen Schweizer Arena, Munich, Germany
- Hasewelle, Osnabrück, Germany
- Wellenwerk, Berlin, Germany
- Urbnsurf, Zurich, Switzerland
- OANA, Luzern, Switzerland
- Citywave.at, Wien, Austria
- Citywave X-Madrid, Madrid, Spain
- Glassy House, St. Gilles Croix de Vie, France
- Citywave, Tokio, Japan
- Citywave, Tel Aviv, Israel
- Moscowflow, Moscow, Russia
- Lakeside Surf, Chelan, USA
Find out more about our rental surfboard partnerships with Citywaves and surf pools around Europe.