We give all customers a 6 months warranty on all products from the date of purchase. KANOA Surfboard products are subject to quality control and are tested by our team and partners throughout the year. Should you still have an issue within the warranty policy, we are your direct contact and help quickly and easily.
Warranty coverage and exclusion
The warranty covers only the repair or replacement of the damaged product with an equally valuable product (including the successor model, if applicable). Our warranty is for the exclusive benefit of the original purchaser and cannot be assigned.
There is no warranty claim:
- in the case of normal signs of use, such as scratches or creases.
- in case of damage caused by modifications or own repairs.
- in case of a crash, getting washed in waves, collisions or other accidents.
- in case of willful damage.
- in case of improper use, handling, storage (such as excessive sunlight or heat), maintenance or care.
- when used in a commercial environment like rental or school.
The warranty does not cover direct or indirect consequential damages caused by defective products. Other claims against KANOA Surfboards (in particular claims for damages) are not substantiated by this warranty and are excluded (to the extent permitted by law). KANOA Surfboards assumes no liability for any costs incurred, losses or consequential damages resulting from the defect or loss of use of any of our products.
After warranty repair or replacement of the product necessary within the warranty period, the warranty of the repaired or replaced product will continue until the end of the original warranty period. The original warranty period will not be extended, nor will a new warranty period be initiated for the exchange product.