Foamy X Repair Kit
The Foamy X Repair Kit has everything you need to fix your Foamy X. It is easier and quicker than fixing a tire on your bike:
- Clean the damaged area (for example small cut)
- Depending on the position of the damage, take a piece of rail tape or a piece of vinyl skin and cut it to the right size.The patch should be at least 2 cm bigger than the damaged area.
- put glue on both sides – the patch and on the area where the patch is supposed to be on.
- Wait until the glue is dry (approximately 10 minutes)
- Put the patch precisely onto the damaged area and apply pressure. You don’t have to apply pressure for a long time, it is more important to apply a lot of pressure. You can use a roller or other tools to help.
- Wait at least 12 hours before you go back to the water.
If you have any further questions during the repair, feel free to get in touch via email or chat, we will be happy to help.